The 2022 Short Forms shortlist is here! Congratulations to the six writers whose contest submissions have been shortlisted by our esteemed judge, Alix Ohlin!
Room Magazine 2022 Short Forms Contest: The Shortlist
- A Void is a Ghost, by ViNa Nguyen
- Foxholes, by Tina Wayland
- Shoulders, by Isra Siddiqui
- The Chipmunk, by Dawn Miller
- I found a place where time stands still, by Amanda Proctor
- We are All Mathematicians, by Moni Brar
The list of winners will be coming your way next week. A big congrats to these writers, and thank you to judge Alix Ohlin for her time and consideration in selecting these pieces. Feeling like you want in on the contest glory? Our 2023 Fiction Contest is now open!